Método trigonométrico para o acesso à veia basílica no terço distal do braço

Método trigonométrico para o acesso à veia basílica no terço distal do braço

Título alternativo Trigonometric method to the anatomo-surgical approach of the basilic vein in the arm distal third
Autor Cardoso, Alexandre Augusto Pinto Autor UNIFESP Google Scholar
Smith, Ricardo Luiz Autor UNIFESP Google Scholar
Prates, José Carlos Autor UNIFESP Google Scholar
Cricenti, Serafim Vincenzo Autor UNIFESP Google Scholar
Instituição Universidade Federal de São Paulo (UNIFESP)
Resumo BACKGROUND: To determine anatomo-surgical parameters to fast, safe and precise approach to the basilic vein in the arm distal third and to assess anatomic features related to the presence, and nerve sintopy in the region. MATERIAL AND METHODS: The study was made in 15 human corpses, from male adults aged 27 up to 58 years old, summing up 30 upper limbs, fixed in 10% formalin. It was created a trigonometric method using anatomic parameters to determine a triangle which apex was the reference point to locate the basilic vein in the arm distal third. The region was dissected, the vein exposed, its diameter assessed with a caliper. The method was utilized to perform the basilic vein dissection in 15 patients that required the venous approach. RESULTS AND CONCLUSION: The basilic vein was found in the medial surface of arm distal third in all studied cadavers. The vein was located on the triagle apex in 70% of the cases (87% of the right and 53% of the left upper limbs). In 30% of the specimens the vein was placed medially to the triangle apex, the distance did not exceeded 5mm. In 83,33% of the specimens there were branches of the medial cutaneous nerves of arm and forearm against the vein adventitia. It was found two branches of the medial cutaneous nerves of arm and forearm related to each basilic vein in the majority of the upper limbs (90% - 27 limbs) and only one branch in the remaining (10 % - 3 limbs). In 30% of the cases there were branches located behind the basilic vein, this fact must be considered when the basilic vein dissection is made. The proposed method to the basilic vein location showed to be fast, safe and precise, indicating that the method is a good option to the vascular approach in patients in critical conditions that demand this procedure.

OBJETIVO: Determinar parâmetros anátomo-cirúrgicos para o acesso rápido, seguro e preciso da veia basílica no terço distal do braço e avaliar os aspectos anatômicos relacionados à presença, número e sintopia neural na região. MÉTODO: Foram utilizados 30 membros superiores de cadáveres adultos, brasileiros, do sexo masculino (27 a 58 anos), fixados em solução de formalina a 10%. Foi criado um método trigonométrico utilizando-se parâmetros anatômicos, determinando-se um triângulo cujo ápice foi o ponto de referência para a localização da veia basílica no terço distal do braço. A região foi dissecada e a veia exposta. O método foi também utilizado na dissecação venosa de 15 pacientes. RESULTADOS: A veia basílica foi encontrada na face medial do terço distal do braço de todos os cadáveres, localizando-se no ápice do trígono em 70% dos casos e em situação medial em relação ao mesmo em 30%. Em 83,33% havia ramos dos nervos cutâneos mediais do braço e antebraço junto à adventícia da veia basílica. Foram encontrados dois ramos dos nervos cutâneos mediais do braço e antebraço relacionados a cada veia basílica em 90% dos membros superiores e apenas um ramo no restante. Em 30% dos casos existiam ramos posteriores à veia basílica, o que deve ser considerado ao se realizar a dissecação da mesma. CONCLUSÕES: O método proposto para a localização da veia basílica mostrou-se eficaz, rápido, seguro e preciso, indicando ser uma boa opção de acesso venoso no paciente em estado crítico que necessite de tal procedimento.
Assunto Veins
Forearm
Surgery
Veias
Antebraço
Cirurgia
Idioma Português
Data 2006-06-01
Publicado em Revista do Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões. Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões, v. 33, n. 3, p. 140-145, 2006.
ISSN 0100-6991 (Sherpa/Romeo)
Editor Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões
Extensão 140-145
Fonte http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0100-69912006000300003
Direito de acesso Acesso aberto Open Access
Tipo Artigo
SciELO S0100-69912006000300003 (estatísticas na SciELO)
URI http://repositorio.unifesp.br/handle/11600/3068

Mostrar registro completo




Arquivos deste item

Nome: S0100-69912006000300003.pdf
Tamanho: 68.18Kb
Formato: PDF
Descrição:
Visualizar/Abrir

Este item aparece na(s) seguinte(s) coleção(s)

Buscar DSpace


Navegar

Minha conta